Skip to main content

One of our favorite good night songs! (sometime in 2008 I believe)

O singing one of our favorite bedtime songs..."the clock says eight". I learned this song as a kid from my Cricket Doll. Any of you remember her? I guess being an only child you tend to find "comfort" in make believe friends - and your dollies. I LOVED this doll so much and she sat on my headboard each night telling me stories and singing to me until I feel asleep :) oooohhh how I miss her!!! I tried to find one for O, but since they are "collectors" now, to get a decent one or one in a box would be close to $200. I can't see myself spending that!  


Well her she is, singing part of it. I missed the first half before I started taping.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.