Skip to main content
 
We had our annual family picnic for Jason's side of the family over the weekend.  Olena loves the idea of the picnic and she had a great time. It was a record breaking weekend...for the weather that is.  Though this is usually the sweltering time of the year here in Michigan, we seemed to have welcomed Fall.  It has been in the low 70s and on Sunday at the picnic it didn't even get that warm.  I personally found it pleasant because I hate hot weather but it sure feels strange to be so cool especially in August.  We have a camping trip coming up soon and this weather will be a welcomed treat! 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.