Skip to main content

the PerFecht wedding!

Our friends, Jenn and Nick Fecht, tied the knot in a very loving, charming, personalized backyard wedding on the 4th of July.  They were kind enough to trust me to take the pictures.  While this was not your traditional shindig, I have never been to a wedding with so much love! the love and energy that swelled among these families and friends was truly amazing.  I cannot thank them enough for allowing me to capture such a special moment in their lives. 

Congratulations and may love and happiness bless your marriage until the end of your days and thereafter!  Introducing Mr.&Mrs. Fecht.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.