Skip to main content

oh yes I did.....

The other day Olena and I were driving down Woodward and she told me so sweetly from the back seat..."mommy, I really miss my great grandma and great grandpa" :( !!!
you know what kiddo? so do I.
We just happened to be on track to pass the exact place where they now rest, so we went for a visit.  And I just happened to have my camera in the car so I figured, the weather is great, the landscaping is nice so why not take a few practice pictures while we are here.  So that is exactly what we did.  We had a little sit down and catch up session with gma and gpa and then walked around for a bit.  We had a nice time reading and admiring some of the beautiful headstones and taking a few pics!
The headstone has only recently been put in place so this was my first time back since the funeral service, Olena's too.  I was pleasantly surprised to discovered that she found the moment "satisfying"  We left there with smiles and thinking about the good memories, instead of shedding tears about our loss!
I know they are always with us.  I feel them every day.  I just pray that she never loses the memory of their love for her. 
 
 




 

Comments

Tonya said…
Goodness! She's looking so grown up! We sure do miss y'all. If you ever want to come for a visit, come on!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.