Skip to main content

our fur family

Thought I would share some fur family pictures! :)
 
This is Putter. 
She is one of the first family pets Jason and I got.  She is 12 years old.  Sweet as can be and is one of the easiest animals I have ever lived with.  She minds her own business, she is not needy as all, she likes to be pet occasionally but does not want to be held! She is a bit of a pudge ball because she loves her snacks and she has an obsession with licking the gravy and leaving behind the meat of her canned cat food.  While she is never mean to Olena, there is not much of a mutual love between them.  She seems to find Olena a bit annoying and usually avoids her or just runs away. 
She was my first cat and will most likely be my last.  I have adored having her as part of my family, but I am much more of a dog person!

Comments

Tonya said…
Loving all the pics and updates!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.