Skip to main content

who am I?

I figured maybe a good way to start off would be to share a few things about me.

Only child.
Terrified of death.
LOVE ice cream.
I have the best friend anyone could ever ask for.
Often unmotivated.
Confused about religion.
Pretty intelligent, yet could be MUCH smarter...brings me back to the unmotivated part.
Overweight .
Direct.
A lot like my father.
A lot like my mother too.
I LOVE my dog, and I hate the idea he is getting older. I know I will be devastated when his time comes.
I pray to have lots of kids, and I plan to ensure that they are all best of friends :)
I always dreamed of being a figure skater.
Fondest childhood memory is when my mom would decorate my room for Christmas. My favorite was when she would put little Christmas scenes between the window pane and the weather plastic using little glass figurines and fake snow.
I often dream of tornadoes.
I have blue/gray eyes.
I believe in ghosts.
I believe I have a true purpose in this life, and I hope to find it.
Funny. (at least I think I can be!)
I can cry easily, I cry every time I see Armageddon.
Fast typer.
I have 6 tattoos.
I paid a bribe for my daughter.
I have a criminal history.
Helpful.
Compassionate.
Left handed.
Bored in my career.
Disappointed in certain choices I have made.
I sucked my thumb forever, thus the reason for my over bite.
I HATED my gap as a kid, I have now learned to accept it as a trademark.
Out of shape.
Hard for me to get up before 7a.
I want a St. Bernard one day.
I do not want any boys - unless it is a dog.
Hope to foster in my life time.
I love my pedi-egg.
I wish I could sleep alone.
better yet, I wish I could have my own room!
I love marine biology.
Creative.
Love to shop.
Organized.
Multi-tasker.
Bossy.
A Leo.
Spoiled.
Selfish at times.
Selfless often.
Want to start volunteering.
On cold nights I always think of those who are homeless...and pray.
Believe in the death penalty.

and right now...Tired!

Good night to all!
~C

Comments

Tonya said…
Hey! I paid a bribe for one of my daughters too! (grin) That judge got rich in November of '06. I hope he spent that money well....

And you need at least two boys. They will steal your heart right away and make you split your sides laughing.

I'm direct too so I'll just say that the reason you are terrified of death is BECAUSE you are confused about religion.... I am always available to chat about those kinds of things, friend.

Great list. I loved it:)
Tonya said…
"They will steal your heart right away and make you split your sides laughing"

and I should have added "if you don't kill them (or loose your mind) first"
You crack me up! I have read your blog a few times before. Found yours through the Kissacks when you were all in Ukraine. We adopted 4 bio siblings from Ukraine 18 months ago.

I about died laughing when I read, :I paid a bribe for my daughter." I rarely to never laugh aloud when reading but for some reason that caught me off guard in the best way. Worth every penny, right? :)

Krista

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.