Skip to main content

growing like a weed...


Still only 29lbs, but she is keeps growing taller and taller as of today she is 38.5 inches -
so looking at the handy growth chart that those doctors love pulling out and showing you, she is not even in the 5th percentile - she is about 1lb and 2inches shy. BUT looking the 95th percentile she is the weight of a 2 year old and the height of a 3 year old.

I don't worry about it. She is more active than any other kid I know and as long as she is healthy, active and has an appetite, I am satisfied. Besides she was just under 5lbs when she was born according to our medical records so I never really expected her to be Sasquatch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.