Skip to main content

Big cry babies.

Olena was fussing the other day so I looked at her told her if kept crying I would call the "WAH-mbulance."  of course she thought that was hiliarous and stopped her fake crying.  It was nothing we have ever said around here before, it just came to me and we thought it was funny. 

Fast forward to last night...she was reading a book to me before bed.  It was way past her bed time (due to guest being over for dinner) and I knew she was too emotional to deal with much but she was determined to read the book.  She was getting stuck on a few hard words...(exubuerent) and started to fuss again but would not let me help her or see the word.  I put my face in my hands in frustration because I just wanted her to get some sleep but I didn't want to unmind her efforts.  All of sudden I feel this little wet finger shoved in my ear and she belts out "what's wrong mommy??...should I call the WAH-mbulance?"

Truthfully I don't know what was funnier...the wet willy in my ear, or the comment! but we both got a really good laugh and she finally let me finish the book, while she fell fast asleep!  :)

Comments

Tonya said…
Good Lordamercy! That child is reading words like exhuberant!? LOL! That is amazing!

And we call the WAH-mbulance around here too. My mom's cousins used to call the WAH-mbulance on her when they were little. She said it drove her nuts. I think it's hilarious.

And the wet willy just tops it right off! I would have split my sides laughing.
ArtworkByRuth said…
I love it! We do the "Wookie Wail" with Z, from Star Wars. Works every time. I'm not sure I'd laugh with a wet willy though :).

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.