Skip to main content

Wedding bliss.

My weekend was spent in Windsor Canada with Rickie - my best friend - helping her with some wedding chores.  We had to shop wedding boutiques crowed with lots of chatty women and we had to assemble and stuff wedding invites.

Olena couldn't join us, due to the fact that busy mommy still hasn't made time to take her to the post office to get her passport renewed! it expired a few weeks ago, so now it is impossible for me to take her over the border!  It all worked out for the best.  She got to spend the day with her cousin playing, and Rickie's wicked bridezilla was not able to scare the pants off my kid.  Yes, my very best friend is a completely unruley bride-to-be.  She is sassy, demanding and not very nice.  But I sigh a breath of patience and try to remember that this is a woman who has been waiting about 14 years to get married.  I know it will never ruin our friendship, I don't think much of anything ever could, but it is enough to drive me batty for the next 4 months!

Things on my to do list:
Buy Olena's flower girl dress, and shoes


Buy my dress and shoes


Enjoy the wedding shower


(These are the invites I ordered for her, I just removed the details and contact information before posting it on this blog)


And lots and lots of little things all in-between and up to May 19th!!  Here comes the bride!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.