Skip to main content

Resolution

I read a story on line about a man who had a journal and devoted to writing at least one sentence everyday...something simple about anything that may have happened or how he was feeling.  He said he planned on making copies and giving them to his sons once they were adults. 
I got to thinking what a wonderful idea.  We often go through our days not noticing or being grateful for even the simple moments in life.  And then they are gone...and we don't ever think about them or even remember them for that fact, ever again.  This blog is similar to my journal and I plan on having it around for Olena so I am going to make this idea one of my new daily tasks. 

A few sentences everyday.

With that being said...
Today, my cousin Kevin (21 years old) babysat Olena for the first time ever and at his house.  I am so happy that she has him in her life.  Neither Jason or I have any brothers, so she doesn't get to experience the fun/good times with young uncles like we had.  But Kevin does a great job filling those shoes.  She adores him and he equally adores her.  They had a fabulous time together and when I got there to pick her up she was well and happy as can be. Thank you for my fabulous family!  

Comments

Tonya said…
Looking forward to more frequent posts!:)

Yay!
The Warchols said…
That's what I thought! I figured even if I did it for you, it was worth it!! :) I always worried about boring people with my boring daily life but then I thought I love reading your blog every day and even though you don't write something hugely significant every day it helps me to feel closer to you guys. I am sure many of my family and friends would like to feel that way about us!

Popular posts from this blog

Notice anything different?

A little accessory for her Aunt Rickie's wedding.  She kept telling us she wanted long hair like us for the wedding but we just never grew it out.  So voila! instant long hair! I do plan to make it look a lot nicer for the wedding.  Literally she walked in from playing in the sprinkler and I shoved it on her head.  Once her real hair is curled it will blend and look more uniform. I am proud at how well I matched the color, I was worried because I ordered it off line.  

Some pictures from Cloudland Canyon State Park.